Super Shovel 40 Inch Long Steel Red/Black Krazy Beaver Tools
Krazy Beaver Tools
Color: Red Head/Black Handle
Sold as: Each
Made in the USA
- Manufactured using Heavy Duty 13 gauge heat treated tempered steel. Twice as thick as a normal residential shovel.
- Reinforced teeth to prevent bending and breaking.
- Powder coated both inside and out from the head to handle area to prevent rust.
- Measures 11 1/2 inch Height X 8 1/2 wide.
- Made of lightweight but extremely strong fiberglass
- Black Handle
- The head to handle connection has a permanently mounted solid 14 inch fiberglass reinforcing core to withstand breakage during the most extreme circumstances.
- At the end of the handle under the D-Grip, there is a hollow section that can be used for storage of emergency items such as matches, flint, hooks, fishing line, batteries, etc.
- Made of solid Polymer.
- There is no soft rubber on these grips. The reason for the use of the solid Polymer is because soft rubber overtime begins to break down and becomes sticky.
The Lock Pins:
- These Tab Lock Pins are awesome! Unlike regular PTO or quick release pins, you can actually use gloves. The Tab makes it easy to attach or remove from the shovel. In addition to being easy to use, these pins are easy to find when accidentally dropped in the sand or mud, unlike a two piece pin that has a separate pin and wire.